Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Progress Report

Well, I broke my promise right away, I have not been posting every night. Oh well, at least I am busy in the shop. The cutting board is done for the animal shelter. The shadow box and diamond case should be all done by tomorrow morning. Ruth's parents are stopping by on Saturday with their kitchen table. I will be making them a whole new top, and will be stripping and re-finishing the base. Should prove to be a very challenging, but rewarding project. Stay tuned for progress on that. I have a few more cutting boards to make, should be starting those soon.
I know my brother is probably still wondering where the hell his gun cabinet is. I promise I have not forgotten, and after we get our taxes back I should be able to buy the tools I need to make it the right way, the way I want to do it.



Here is the cutting board I will be dropping off at the animal shelter, as soon as I am done with this post.

Stay tuned...many fun projects will be starting up soon.

1 comment:

Zachary and Jennifer said...

We know the feeling too with wanting the right tool for a project. Nice cutting board, I like the solid strip on the sides.