Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Long Time Gone...New Project Started

Hello again, I have been very busy with non-shop related things. I did manage to have some fun this weekend. My Dad and I did go to J&H sporting clays in Navarino and shot a few rounds of sporting clays. Since it has been almost a year since we have shot, we had limited success, but did have a great time.

Staying with the gun theme, I have started to plan a wall mounted gun cabinet to put in the shop, which also doubles as a hang out before hunting and things like that. I am building this as a prototype, as I hope to build one for my brother if he likes it. I promised him a gun cabinet a long while back, and I am going to stick to my promise, and hopefully deliver sooner than later.

Tonight was just planning, so I will start construction tomorrow. I hope to have some pictures tomorrow night.

I will post the details of the cabinet tomorrow with the pictures. I have very high hopes for this, I think it will really be very functional, practical, but at the same time will look pretty cool.

Check back soon!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Kevin,

Any pictures of the gun cabinet yet? That sounds like a really cool idea.

Anonymous said...

have not started it yet..hoping too soon.