Sunday, April 26, 2009

No Pictures Necessary

As I am sitting here watching the Yankee/Red Sox game with the laptop....well....on my lap, I realize it has been a while since I have posted on the old blog. I have been super, super busy in the shop lately, basically starting a bunch of projects. I have step-stools, a bookcase, a gun cabinet and two cutting boards all in progress right now. The shop looks like a bomb went off, but things are definitely happening. Nothing that really makes an interesting picture. I will post some pictures when I have a little more progress done on each project.

On a lighter note, Ruth and I were asked today if we would like to go to the Mt. Rushmore/Badlands area in a few weeks for a week. We will be going with her parents. So, we will be doing that. I have never been out there, but all of them have, so it should be fun for us to get away.

Stay tuned...as I really do plan on posting more often...no, really....I mean it this time!!

No comments: