Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Little Late.

Here are a few more pictures from our trip, not a bunch, but still trying to save some off of our laptop. The hard drive did fail, but we will be able to save some of the pictures.


This was a common view throughout the trip.



Fish Creek falls in Steamboat Springs Colorado. About 280 feet from top to bottom. I loved it...check out the video below.



Lots of snow in the rockies. Most of it melted within the day and a half we were there. It was almost 80 one day, and a little rain mixed in made it melt fast.



I got to run some heavey equipment while in steamboat, DIG THIS was the name of the place, and the main reason we headed to Steamboat Springs. Was a blast! I ran a dozer and a track-hoe. Video below of me running the dozer.



Enjoying the falls.





The falls were cool...can you spot the fisherman?...we did not notice him until we were about to leave.




Driving over the pile I scraped up....I wanted to fly over but the guy kept saying slow and easy...I guess he knew more about me than I thought. I don't think I could afford that dozer anyway....so I went slow.

No comments: