Monday, May 18, 2009

Pictures from our journey.

I thought I would post some pictures of our trip so far. My laptop decided to completely crash on our first night. Will not even open up vista...it just says it does not find an operating system. A bunch of the pictures of our trip up, and the badlands were on there...hopefully I can get them back. So, I am at the days inn in Cheyenne Wyoming on the public computer. Enjoy some pictures of Mt. Rushmore and some parts of Nebraska and Wyoming.
Devil's Tower in Wyoming...Near Mt. Rushmore.


Crazyhorse mid project.




Cool angle of Mt. Rushmore


Profile view of our first president


Up close and personal


Some of the longest trains I have ever seen.
I would post some more, but there is a very anxious teenage girl fidgeting behind me that looks like she is going through twitter withdrawal. More to come as our trip continues. Tomorrow we are headed to Steamboat Springs Colorado.
Stay tuned. We did have to buy another memory card just to hold all of our pictures....since I do not have a laptop to off-load onto...damn it.








1 comment:

Zachary and Jennifer said...

Great Pictures! We'd love to visit that area sometime. I hope your laptop is salvageable and you can recover your pictures...