Sunday, November 2, 2008

Early Morning Coffee

Well, I am up early this morning. Just drinking some coffee and watching some hunting shows. Yesterday we started to build Ruth's deer hunting stand. I have pictures, but the camera is out in the truck. We are headed to Kristina's for Breakfast in a few hours, then we are going to finish the stand. I will post pictures later tonight of the completed stand, or if not, I will do it tomorrow morning, since I have Monday off.

Update on the heater project!! We completely finished the install Thursday night, I will post some pictures of that as well. Now that the heater is in, and working, I have all day Monday to get back in the shop.

My goal is to almost finish those end tables on Monday. I do have all day to work on them. I might build a few more boxes for Mary as well. A busy Monday for sure.

No comments: