Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Day In The Deerstand

I took today and tomorrow off to do some deer hunting. There is a four day doe-only season every year, this year I decided to take some time to enjoy it. Even though I did not see anything, it was a beautiful morning with the cool temperatures, and fall colors. Ruth did make it out for the afternoon, and of course had a six pointer pass within range...but its doe only, so she had to let it walk. She is off tomorrow, so we will be out every day until we are back to work on Monday.



Great fall colors with the sun just peeking over the horizon.



More colors.





I took some video this morning from my stand, nothing real interesting, I just wanted to post a video to see how it worked. Enjoy!

Hopefully we have some deer pictures for you tomorrow night.

No comments: